Friday, June 13, 2008

Hello and Gooooodeveeening

Hey Y'all!

Alright here I go. I am new to this peace train ( when you say this phrase please think of Joe Dirt when he is on the oil rig, being blasted with black oil and say "i'm new!" "( it makes you feel so much better) ....but we all knew it was coming. So here i am, ready to blog and make all your wildest dreams come true!

Hope you enjoy the show.
Yesse

3 comments:

beckstarr said...

Put more on this blog! More on the blog! More on the blog! think of a huge rally of protesters and then get in the rhythms. You know like More- onthe-Blog! love you!

Anonymous said...

whoa. . . juicy, you have to tell us you have a danged blog!! cripes. get blogging. . . and for crying out loud, look at my blog!!!

i love you!

beckstarr said...

Cripes!! How many times must I beg?? Come December if you don't start blogging, I'll have Dan hack out your passwords, and blog for you!! Dang facebook, hogging all the time! jijijiji