Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear creepy crow, find another tree to haunt!




Okay, here is the final (thankfully) and last of my bird woes. This year Ty and I celebrated our big 6 year anniversary. We try to go visit our tree that we were married under on the coldest day of the year in Feb. so long ago to take a picture or two of our special day.
So my dear sister Hailey was kind enough to watch Nix while we drove up the American Fork Canyon to Mutual Dell. That time of year up the canyon is silent and still with all the beautiful glistening snow, it's crazy you feel so isolated just ten minutes uo the road.
When we got there, of course it still had feet of snow to pass through to get to our tree. We trekked our way and finally arrived under our romantic tree. So Ty starts to get the camera out to take some pictures of our amazing accomplishment when in the stillness and peacefulness we hear a CAWWWWWWW! This was scary as hell, and so loud I thought he was going to dive bomb asap. At the moment the bird got all rustling Ty and I were kissing and I went into panic mode...and as you'll see in the pictures both of us just started busting up, because nature always has a sick crow to break up the romance. Thanks interrupting Raven, you gave us a good laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juicy fruit, I was eating a bowl of cereal for lunch when I read this... now I have to go change my clothes because I have milk all over my shirt. I was laughing uncontrollably. I hope you can picture me with milk, frosted flakes and snot running down my face. Oh mmaaan! I luff your butt off!

<3 Ashey

Jessie said...

Sorry to rub in your misfortune, but I love that you had to change your shirt... common occurence with me! HEY! I didn't know you had a blog!INVITE OR DIE!!! I tried to get into yours.. no luck, so get to inviting!

beckstarr said...

BAAAAHHH! the picture makes me laugh (to crying of course) again, because I can so imagine the fear set in and then the awesome pic. of laugh-kissing. I love it!! so so funny!

Juicy, you should go to the blogs from my links (like Bean's) and leave her a comment, so that she knows to check your blog every so often, I know people would love to know yoru in teh blogging world!