Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Hey guys!
So really no one reads this as I haven't blogged since Ava was born almost 2 years ago, but maybe I can just keep in touch with Beck at least. We finally moved to SUNNT ST. GEORGE!!!! I am seriously LOVING the weather and ask myself why I lived in Orem for so long. Oh wait, yes, we also had to leave our very best friends, who I still have a hurt heart about. We miss Becky and Dan and all their sweet kiddos, Nix talks about playing transformers with Budgie daily even though I tell him he's four hours away every time. Ava sings a song about... BEeebbee Beeeebeee Beeebeee baybbbbbeeee "Wen" (Baby Owen) I have dreams I get to hang out with Beck and Dan and then her other family comes over so I have to leave. I miss laughing with them and watching funny shows that makes us laugh so hard we laugh at each other's laughs. I miss Angelee and her sweetness, and all her good advice. And what of my sister-wife Tara? We were partners in crime and had so many good times. Now I have to cook every night :(
It's been hard to adjust to going back to work, even though I really love working there, the kids are having somewhat of a hard time. Ty is super depressed that he hasn't found a job that he would really love, but I always have hope there is something out there that will come our way soon. We had a pretty big spiritual confirmation that we needed to be down here but as we are ever learning just becuase you are doing what the Lord wants, doesn't mean you will get the things you wanted or expected right away.
Just a couple of funny stories that have happened lately, Ty took the kids to the park the other day, well I guess they get to go every day now. On one of the trips Nixie saw a super old hobbily lady orange from all her sun tanning years, and purple hair coming towards them. Ty notices Nix's wheels turning and before he knows it Nix is yelling "Is that a clown?" Ty trying to hold back stiffled laughs says, "No Nix, that's someone's Grandma, say Hi." Nix thinks about this a while and happily shouts "Hi clown Grandma!!!!"
Ty was laughing so hard.
Nix is also very concerned about Ty getting a job so we can have more money to buy him toys. One day Nix strolls in from us running some errands and asks Ty, "Do you have a job yet or are we still out of money?"
Ava is back to her normal self sneaking cat food to scarf when she gets to go outside and Simba is slowly letting go his grudge against me. He was angry that my Dad so graciously put him in a huggies box, and taped that box shut all the way to St. George. He pooped in the box, so it was a good thing he couldn't go anywhere because I am sure he would have "magically dissapeared" if he had pooped in Dad's truck.
All in all I am happy even though money is tighter than it ever has been and Ty is miserable in many ways. The one good thing for him now is that he can ride daily if he wanted to on his motorcycle. He has a youtube channel about riding, which is pretty entertaining to watch, and he just got his 1,000th subscriber! Wait to go hunny!
We went to Vegas this last week to celebrate our 9th Anniversary. Wow, I can't beleive we're almost to the big 10!!
For now that's all I can write before the kids burn down the house, but I am going to try to write much more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes please keep a writin! I miss you guys SO MUCH! Liam also keeps freaking out in the car every time we pull into the garage, because he wants to go to Nixie's house. That story about the clown grandma is SO SO funny. I also love that he wants money for toys. heehee. Ok, about Simba. I'm so sorry. I did all I could to prevent the box from being taped up like some kinda anthrax was in there. And it was my crafting box, so it's amazing Simba even made it alone -- I used it to spray all the valentines spray adhesive in!! It was emminating fumes for days, and Dad was so funny and nervous about getting that cat in it. It was hilarious. You should've seen his eyes when I told him that Simba didn't have a cat carrier. He got kinda wide. I've never seen dad miss a beat like that, you know? He generally has plans a,b, and c in mind already. It was so funny. And he just hates cats, he kept mumbling about how it was like my cat butterscotch back in the day. That was a big sacrifice - UT to CA with my rabbid cat. That must've done something to him. I missed you so much the other day when I was having a hard day, and just wanted to come crash at your house. I can't wait until we can come and see your house! I hope Ty is doing a little better. I love him, you know? He's got so much good in him. I miss his crazy stories and how he likes watching AFV with me. I'm so glad you're in sunny SG, though, and that you're close to fam. I'll get some good stories comin your way. I'm going to be better about psting on my blog too! I love you all! And kiss Bavers for me!
Post a Comment