Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just wunnin awound!





So back a week or so when the weather was sa sa nice Nix and I have been on the back patio just runnin' around! Nix was in his little car (which was a sweet day when we found this little number in the storage room that Jae and Beft left) and all day he wants to be outside runnin and cruisin, and I can't seem to keep any shoes on him, so we end up with this....

Oh and also, he loved toting the shoes around, just not on his feet. He also ate the pokey bush that I tried to get him away from constantly. Pokey bush 1, Nix and momma 0.

2 comments:

beckstarr said...

I love it!!! Such a cute toe too! Nixifee!

TheoMama said...

Seriously, I can remember it but I don't know where it came from! We didn't buy it, I know that much. So maybe we dug it out of a garbage can. Not really. I think.