Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
MORE GOOD NEWS!! TY GOT THE TEACHING POSITION HE HAS BEEN DROOLING OVER!!!! Hoooooray! I am so excited, elated, thankful, happy and stoked for Ty to FINALLY after all these years really pursue something he is BRILLIANT at and will enjoy! Heavenly Father really REALLY blessed us, and I have felt the tender prayers that I know my brothers and sisters and parents, friends and other loved ones have said on our behalf. Thank you thank you thank you. It makes me teary eyed when I think about how much humbling we've had this last year and how the Lord works. Although this position is only part time, we're hoping eventually a full time position will open up, and at that point we can get benefits and the school will pay for Ty's licensure, which good old UVU said getting that lisencsure would take almost another two years of school. REALLY? If he went back to school it would be for a Masters for crying out loud! Anyway, things have been put in our path and I can't wait to see what life holds for us. HOOPLAAAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!!!! :) I'm so glad he got it!!! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment