Ty had his first sale!!!!!! legacyensigns.com is a business that he has been doing on the side for a while. We went to our BFJ family reunion this last little while and had a display there...which led to the blessed first sale!!! Ty has had a hard time this last year and it's hard for him to celebrate his victories unless its a HUGE payout. I say nay, nay, come now, roll in the small mud puddles before you go jumping in the large mud pie. Ty I love you and can't wait until you can see what I do in you. Life is hard for a large percentage of our lives and I know it can be a beast, but keep truckin. I love you my best freaking friend!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Ode to my hubbin
Ty had his first sale!!!!!! legacyensigns.com is a business that he has been doing on the side for a while. We went to our BFJ family reunion this last little while and had a display there...which led to the blessed first sale!!! Ty has had a hard time this last year and it's hard for him to celebrate his victories unless its a HUGE payout. I say nay, nay, come now, roll in the small mud puddles before you go jumping in the large mud pie. Ty I love you and can't wait until you can see what I do in you. Life is hard for a large percentage of our lives and I know it can be a beast, but keep truckin. I love you my best freaking friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!! That's awesome!! And that is such a cute pic!! I love it!
Post a Comment