
This story is short and sweet but all to crazy at the same time. I was going to school in BYU Idaho and had a crappy old Corolla (but glad to have any car) that I would drive home to Utah a lot to see Ty and Angelee. This trip I was carting around some girls that wanted a ride to Utah as well, one among them Dr. Dre Proctor, ya, I remember you were there.....anyway, it was bad weather of course, I mean when is it really good weather in Idaho or Utah? Maybe 2 months or so, either way, it wasn't one of these blessed months.
We were on the freeway and going over an overpass, which as many of you know easily collects ice. So in the two lane highway, there's a diesel truck to my right and a diesel truck in front of me. In a matter of six seconds my life became all to alike to Tommy boy when they hit the deer and look at each other like "Did that really just happen?"
As I cross the overpass, the truck ahead of me spits out like 10 rocks, I hit the ice and to top it all off, BIRDS. Probably 6 birds blast into my windshield as I am fishtailing, and after I got control of the car, I just sat there all rigid and wide eyed. Blasted birds. Andrea made up a funny jingle... ROCKS, ICE, BIRDS OH MY!
1 comment:
Baah! Such a great story!! I'm loving the 'birds, ice, blast, ohh my!' I know I got that wrong, but it was hilarious.
Post a Comment