Monday, May 3, 2010

Bombs Away


Let's fast forward to the early years of Ty and I. We were living in Shauna and Mike's upstairs (bless them for their kindness) and Ty is in charge of mowing their lawn. He loves it and he really is great at working outside. So one day I had a question so I decided to go down to the bottom of the hill and ask away!
So, mind you Ty has been mowing for at least half an hour bird free. It wasn't until I came moseying around to draw them out. There are very large trees in the neighbors back yards, and those peskies.. they spotted me and between Ty and I they chose me to dive bomb. FOUR BOMBS to my head... they were attacking and making a ruckus and sent me running for cover.
Ty kept mowing in peace, without any dive bombs. See? I tell you I am a bird magnet in such a bad way.

The picture is what I am going to be for Halloween so at least I can trick them into leaving me alone for one blasted day!

1 comment:

TheoMama said...

You are hilarious! You should rename your blog to the Bird Lady though!